Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
7310 E Montecito Dr
Tucson, AZ 85710
Seek the Challenging Position of Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
Summary of Qualifications
- Provide phone support & Calendar support (access and maintenance of calendar)
- Create meetings (may require use of network to find openings) Maintain meetings (Changes, slips, meeting requirements)
- Monitor upcoming events and reply accordingly E-Mail support (access and maintenance of E-Mail)
- Travel support (book and maintenance of travel needs) Expense support (monitor and maintenance of expenses)
- Support new employee integration. Meeting room support (reserve and maintenance of meeting needs)
- Food arrangements (provide menu options and follow through as required) Staff meetings (manage, attend, contribute)
- Support LT and individual contributors as required Continuous walkthrough to maintain safety, cleanliness, and appearance. Maintain office supplies & Maintain water, coffee, tea, napkins, utensils
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Microsoft Programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Publisher
Accounting: QuickBooks 2012, AS400
Operating System: Windows
LH CONSULTING -Administrative 2010 - Present
q Coordinate and perform a range of staff as well as operational support activities for the unit; serve as a liaison with other departments and operating units in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
q Provide administrative/secretarial support for the department/division such as answering telephones, assisting visitors, and resolving and referring a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
q Operate personal computer to compose and edit correspondence and memoranda from dictation, verbal direction, and from knowledge of established department/division policies; prepare, transcribe, compose, type, edit, and distribute agendas and minutes of meetings.
q Schedule and coordinate meetings, interviews, appointments, events and other similar activities for supervisors, which coordinating travel as well as lodging arrangements.
q Establish, maintain, and update files, databases, records, and other documents; develop and maintain data, and perform routine analyses and calculations in the processing of data for recurring internal reports.
q Maintain personnel records
q Sort, review, screen and distribute incoming and outgoing mail; prepare, compose and ensure timely responses to a variety of routine written inquiries.
q Printing, maintenance, and other services.
q Over 5 years experience working in QuickBooks providing Expense Reports, AR/AP and dealing with outside sources for payroll processing. Mailing invoices to clients and dealt with daily banking deposits
E.S.P. LLC Administrator 8-06 to 8-09
General Dynamics – Project Manager 8-03 to 8-06
Databased Terrain Mapping- Administrative 7-95 to 8-03
University of Phoenix 2006
Dual Bachelors Administration/Management